"God Created The Earth, Duct Tape Holds It
Well next to and old dog or your old lady, a
Rednek's best friend would have to be Duct Tape. The uses for duct
tape are limit less. In my years I have seen DT used for so many
different things it ain't funny. Some of the uses I have have seen are
To Recover Furniture
To Train Men
To Improve The Looks Of Your Vehicle
Give Your Vehicle Racin Stripes
Even Women Use It For A Under A Buck Boob Job
The uses are limit less. So I have included
on this webpage a crap load of ways to use duct tape for those of you who
don't have an imagination.
1. Hanging posters.
2. Decorative book cover.
3. Fix broken tail light on vehicle.
4. Twist a long piece into rope (thousands more uses).
5. Tape wires down on floor or out of the way.
6. Tape wires back together after splicing (much wider than electricians'
7. Reattach rear view mirror.
8. Repair cracked winshield/window.
9. Patch ripped clothing.
10. Hide unsightly wallpaper seams.
11. Repair broken hoses.
12. Repair broken fan belt.
13. Use as art medium.
14. Fix broken book binding.
15. Band-Aid for really big cuts.
16. Attach leg splint to broken leg.
17. Wallpaper your house (may be slightly expensive, but well worth it for
the resulting sophisticated look).
18. Reinforce pages in 3 ring binder.
19. Cover up empty drive bays.
20. Fold in half and use as bookmark.
21. Disk labels.
22. Rappelling harness.
23. Toilet paper.
24. Hinge on cabinet door.
25. Repairing leak in tire/inner tube.
26. Taping annoying people to walls, floor, ceiling, or bed.
27. Holding together computer cases.
28. Hold up exhaust pipe (doesn't last very long).
29. Repair upholstery.
30. Make lawn furniture.
31. Make lawn decorations.
32. Fix racquetball racquets.
33. Roll into a ball for hockey practice.
34. Mark lines on a sporting event field.
35. Clothing – all sorts.
36. Can be use to wrap duct work, but doesn't seal or hold up ducts very
37. Use to pull unsightly hair or blackheads.
38. Keeps pledges in their place (also applies to siblings).
39. Patches holes in vinyl siding.
40. An entire roll can be used in place of a bedroom door to keep someone in
41. Twisted correctly, can be used as a billy-club.
42. Wrapped around newspaper to make a dog chew toy.
43. Holding on book covers.
44. Reflective lettering.
45. Mute function for humans.
46. Contraceptive device.
47. Climbing rope.
49. Cover old pocket folders -- lasts forever!
50. Shoe designs.
52. Sealing envelopes (in case you hate the taste of envelope glue).
53. Replacement for airplane glue.
54. For store owners: great way to keep the wigs on mannequins.
55. Balding men: want to keep your toupee in place?
56. Women: better than hairspray.
57. Seat belts that'll REALLY keep the kids still.
58. Closing chip bags.
59. Make the stapler obsolete!
60. Putting up Christmas lights (easy removal).
61. Why bother with waxing...
62. Add several layers to your car's bumpers for a much safer ride.
63. Fix vacuum cleaner hose.
64. Tape ski boot to your ski when the binding breaks.
65. Repair seams of ski gloves.
66. Wrap around your waist when your zipper splits in a one piece skisuit.
67. Lift and separate when you don't want to wear a bra or can't have straps
68. Hold temple onto eye glasses.
69. Fix printer.
70. Make a wallet out of it.
71. Hold car hood shut.
72. Patch hole in canoe.
73. Fixing sets for the school play.
74. Making props look more realalistic.
75. Hold mics onto the mic stands.
76. Make letter for leter jacket.
77. Hold your letter to your letter jacket.
78. Re-enforce the phone cord.
79. Hold batteries in remote control.
80. Play a cd.
81. Stick pictures up in your locker.
82. Fix holes in your Airwalks.
83. Use instead of nail polish.
84. Hold pens together.
86. Wrap your ankle for sports.
87. Can be uesd in place of handcuffs.
89. Hold file cabinet together.
90. Hold shoe laces together.
91. Can replace shoe laces.
92. Can be used in place of Velcro.
93. Write term paper on it.
94. Graduation present.
95. Can be used to put back together a shreaded term paper.
96. Stop your jeans from fraying.
97. Hair ties.
98. Hold spikes to your cleats.
99. Make a book shelf.
101. Note cards.
102. Remove lint from clothes.
103. Makes great bumper stickers with a sharpie!
104. Cook a baked potato in it.
105. Hold car door shut.
106. Tape plastic over broken rear window in car.
107. Tape down ripped carpet.
108. Tape sole of ratty sneaker to body of sneaker.
109. Hold speaker wire to the back of speaker.
110. Use it as a Biore strip.
111. Practical joke toilet paper replacement.
112. Makes a good bib.
113. Put it on your lawn and paint it green. Say good-bye to mowing.
114. Mouse trap
115. Fly paper
116. Tape your little brothers' mouths shut.
117. Use as vinyl flooring.
118. Cover rust holes in your car.
120. Roofing shingles.
121. Make a clothes line.
122. Window coverings.
123. Use a roof rack on your car for carrying luggage and other items.
124. Fix a broken plate.
125. Patch a hole in your swimming pool.
126. Make a swing for your kids.
127. Make a tent for camping.
128. For the annoying mother-in-law.
129. Lock people into their house, school, office, etc.
130. Hold your car's bumper in place.
131. Seat covers in your car.
132. Fix holes in your sock.
133. Fix the hole in your favorite coffee cup.
134. Make a coffee cup.
135. Retread your tennis shoes.
137. Repair work gloves.
138. Make work gloves.
139. Home security system - tape up doors and windows.
140. Watch band.
141. CD case.
142. Wrap a soda can or bottle in duct tape to keep it cold.
143. Makes stylish notebook decorations.
144. Use it to fix old instruments.
145. Use it as a dog/cat/rabbit/frog/lizard/etc. leash.
146. Hold on toupees.
147. Duct tape annoying, rambuncious students to their seats.
148. Reupholster the roof on a '83 Mustang convertible. (Or any vehicle for
149. Attach it to the end of a yard stick (sticky side out) as a way to get
pennies out from behind the couch.
150. Surgical bandage.
151. Fix a cigarette that is broken at the filter.
152. A clothesline when you're out in the middle of nowhere. (Peace Corps
153. Use it as a substitute for Bondo.
154. Makes excellent streamers for bicycle handlebars.
155. Toilet seat cover.
157. Replace broken screen in your screen doors to create an excellent storm
door for those cold winter nights.
158. Makes great posters with the aid of magic markers.
159. Make a sheet for your bed.
160. Wrap freshmen up in it.
161. Use to make the lines in the middle of the road.
162. Make a space suit out of it so you can walk on the moon.
163. Use as a musical instrument.
164. Make a hat.
165. Use instead of toilet paper on halloween.
166. Make a wallet chain out of it.
167. Stare at it and try to find new uses for it.
168. Make a boat out of it.
169. Throw it at people.
170. Write on it and stick to someone's back.
171. Put a few rolls on their side and roll them to have a ductape race!
172. Tape a hedge trimmer or chain saw to a long pole in order to trim or
cut tall trees.
173. Use it as hockey tape.
174. Tape Tupperwear containers together in a way that you can stack them on
top of each other for more storage space.
175. Use to keep the cover of an old ice cream maker securely attached.
176. Cut a hole in a piece of card board, wrap duct tape around it and get a
really inexpensive original looking picture frame.
177. Tape nerf basketball hoop to the back of a door because they just don't
stay on their own.
178. Make a pouch and attach it to a door so you can hold stuff.
179. Repair smashed pumpkin.
180. Waterproof sun screen for bald men.
181. Snowmobile/motorcycle seat cover.
182. Hold broken U-joints together on truck so you can make it home.
183. Makes a good replacement for chrome.
184. Patch holes in convertibles or soft top jeeps.
185. Resurface your trampoline.
186. Artificial lighting.
187. Use it to tape 10 year olds with sugar highs to trees during boyscout
188. Can be made to fasion weapons in a pinch.
189. Emergency limb replacements.
191. Make fantastic puppets and other toys.
192. Can be used to clean the floor when no vacuum is available.
193. S & M
194. Make a ball.
195. Repair trim on cars.
196. Patch up fish tank.
197. Halloween costume.
198. Waterproof footwear.
199. Make a makeup case.
200. Repair leak in pilot gas line.
201. Gagging device.
203. Wraping Christmas presents.
204. Patch seams in carpeting.
205. Patch a hole in a tent.
206. No need for lunch box - just tape all your food together!
207. Use to keep President Clinton's pants up.
208. Cute plant holder.
209. Keep hair in place.
210. Make a tie out of it.
211. Chastity belt.
212. Wart Remover.